This website does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation of any security or any other product or service by MergersUS Inc. or any other third party regardless of whether such security, product or service is referenced in this website. Furthermore, nothing in this website is intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice and nothing in this website should be construed as a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any investment or security or to engage in any investment strategy or transaction.
This website is operated by MergersUS Inc.a US Corporation with registered office at 40th Wall Street, Suite #2725, New York, New York 10005, United States of America.
– Group of 2 well known SME trucking companies, based in Oporto outskirts, north Portugal; near the main roads, with their own logistic platform.
– With more than 20 years in activity, with sustainable operations spread into the country and internationally.
– Has a very solid customer base, namely the national post office network services, renowned large retail DIY stores, large appliance stores, web stores companies, other national and international trucking companies.
– Has a fleet of 38 delivery trucks, ranging from 3,5tons up to 40tons, with 5 Lorries and 45 workers.
– Under their good cash flow management the average receivables are in 30 days, and payables 35 days.
– They operate in renting facilities. (Owned by their own real estate company)
2021 consolidated sales of 2,7mk€
2021 Consolidated and adjusted ebitda of 200k€
Forecast sales for 2022 = 3,2mk€
Forecast ebitda = 300k€
Options for sale:
– Asking price for both companies = 1,5mk€
– The total asking price for the company with RE where they operate = 4,5mk€ (3mk€ for RE)
– 20.000m2 plot
– 3 main warehouses with in offices
The sellers are open to negotiations along with several acquisition structuring scenarios, including sellers finance, earn outs, etc.
They will stay over the transaction period in accordance with the buyer needs and negotiations.
Non-competition contract available if the buyer requires.