MergersCorp M&A International the Leader in Business Sales & Acquisitions is currently expanding and is actively seeking Advisors for our existing offices and Managing Partners to open additional offices.
MergersCorp M&A International provides an extensive training and mentoring program led by our Managing Partners who are highly respected with many years of experience. The firm utilizes proprietary systems and the latest technology to give our advisors the cutting-edge tools needed to be successful in the business brokerage and M&A industry. A business background is preferred. Experience is not necessary.
Become a M&A Agent
MergersCorp M&A International is seeking Associates to join our rapidly growing M&A practice. Successful candidates have strong cognitive and interpersonal abilities, want to develop their professional and personal skills and are motivated by the prospect of building a leading M&A advisory firm.
The Associate position at MergersCorp M&A International involves interacting closely with the firm’s senior bankers and clients’ senior executives. Our Associates are heavily involved in every aspect of an M&A transaction and ultimately, master the ability to execute a deal from start-to-finish. Given our global platform, Associates also receive a high level of exposure to international clients and buyers, thus further enhancing their experience.
At MergersCorp, we’re always in search of great talent. If you think you’d be a good fit here, then we’d love to talk. If we find that the feeling is mutual, we’ll work to find the perfect opportunity for you.
Agent(s) – United States, Europe, Russia, China, Singapore, India, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar
This is a Commission based position with a high earnings potential based on deal flow.
- Act with diligence, devoting reasonable time and effort to fulfill the duties described herein;
- Maintain reasonable technical and practical knowledge with regard to the Services;
- Utilize promotional materials provided to the Agent by the Principal for the purpose of marketing and selling the Services;
- If requested by the Principal, attend and participate in trade shows and conventions related to the Services;
- Promptly respond to all communications by customers and the Principal regarding the Services;
- Reasonably assist the Principal with regard to any and all collection matters as requested by the Principal; and
- Prepare and maintain any reports and documentation, as requested by the Principal.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, including venture capital, private equity, strategy consulting, investment banking or corporate development experience
- Experience at a leading technology company, businesses
- Ability to manage complex processes from start to finish
- An ability to drive projects cross-functionally, synthesize feedback, develop agreement and create structure
- Strong Business English