MergersCorp M&A International is a leading investment banking advisory practice focused on providing trusted, independent advice and innovative solutions to decision makers in complex and transformative corporate finance transactions.
We are looking for an Investment Banking Associate to join our Team:
- Support senior bankers in driving buy-side and sell-side project execution
- Develop financial models, presentations and pitchbook materials
- Conduct company and industry research; identify potential buyers or acquisition targets
- Drive projects from pitch to completion, including drafting marketing materials (i.e., teasers, confidential information memorandum, etc.), negotiating confidentiality agreements, interfacing with clients, buyers and targets, and providing due diligence and transaction support
- BS or equivalent with emphasis in Business/finance/accounting; MBA or DBA are preferred but not required
- Previous experiences in Investment Banking and M&A are required
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Expertise with PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently and efficiency in a fast-paced environment
- Highly detail oriented, and strong work ethic
- Strong Business English
Please submit your cover letter and resume / CV for consideration.