This website does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation of any security or any other product or service by MergersUS Inc. or any other third party regardless of whether such security, product or service is referenced in this website. Furthermore, nothing in this website is intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice and nothing in this website should be construed as a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any investment or security or to engage in any investment strategy or transaction.
This website is operated by MergersUS Inc.a US Corporation with registered office at 40th Wall Street, Suite #2725, New York, New York 10005, United States of America.
Austria is a very mining-friendly country. The Austrian governments plan for mineral resources even served as a blueprint for a notice of the EU to its member states: “In the EU the regulatory framework has to be structu ...
Austria, a landlocked country in Central Europe, is known its natural beauty, rich cultural heritage, and strong economic stability. It offers an attractive business environment, making it an ideal location for entrepreneurs looking to buy a business or expand their ventures. There are numerous businesses for sale in Austria across various sectors, including hospitality, manufacturing, technology, and services.
Austria is a very mining-friendly country. The Austrian governments plan for mineral resources even served as a blueprint for a notice of the EU to its member states: “In the EU the regulatory framework has to be structured in such a way as to encourage a supply with mineral resources from European sources.”
• 99 granted claims near the village of Oberzeiring on a total area of about 35 km2
• In medieval times Oberzeiring was one of the largest silver mines in the Eastern Alps with well known high gold, copper, lead and zinc contents in ore
• Flooding of mine workings in 1361 caused mining activities to cease and attempts over the last few centuries to dewater the mine have proved unsuccessful due to the inadequate technology available during that time
• Recorded grades of up to 114 g/t gold and 4,000 g/t silver
• About hundred artisanal mine workings are found near the medieval mining capital within the Project property area that appear to be associated with strong magnetic and IP geophysical anomalies
• Mineralization rich in Au-Ag-Sb-Cu-Zn-Pb-Fe-Barite, also Ge-Ga-In, classified as critical raw materials in EU
• September 2019 verification sampling associated with the preparation of a technical NI 43-101 report yielded values up to 6.4 g/t gold and 384 g/t silver
• The district as a whole has never been the subject of any modern exploration work or any comprehensive diamond drilling programs.
• Good contacts with local authorities & landowners, resuming mining activities is welcomed in the region