MergersCorp M&A International the Leader in Business Sales & Acquisitions is currently expanding and is actively seeking Advisors for our existing offices and Managing Partners to open additional offices.
MergersCorp M&A International provides an extensive training and mentoring program led by our Managing Partners who are highly respected with many years of experience. The firm utilizes proprietary systems and the latest technology to give our advisors the cutting-edge tools needed to be successful in the business brokerage and M&A industry. A business background is preferred. Experience is not necessary.
Become an M&A Advisor
MergersCorp M&A International is seeking Associates to join our rapidly growing M&A practice. Successful candidates have strong cognitive and interpersonal abilities, want to develop their professional and personal skills and are motivated by the prospect of building a leading M&A advisory firm.
The Associate position at MergersCorp M&A International involves interacting closely with the firm’s senior bankers and clients’ senior executives. Our Associates are heavily involved in every aspect of an M&A transaction and ultimately, master the ability to execute a deal from start-to-finish. Given our global platform, Associates also receive a high level of exposure to international clients and buyers, thus further enhancing their experience.
- Performing financial analyses and valuations
- Conducting industry research
- Identifying and contacting potential buyers or acquisition targets
- Preparing confidential information memoranda and management presentations
- Interacting with senior bankers and clients’ senior executives
- Participating in new business meetings
- Hosting visits by potential buyers at client facilities
- Supporting senior bankers during transaction negotiations
- Facilitating due diligence and transaction closings
- Leading or implementing initiatives focused on growing the firm’s franchise value
- Fluent in accounting and finance and strong business acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Assertive, self-motivated and desire to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- MBA degree preferred
- M&A, capital raising, investment banking, accounting or other relevant experience preferred
- Strong Business English