MergersCorp M&A International the Leader in Business Sales & Acquisitions is currently expanding and is actively seeking Advisors for our existing offices and Managing Partners to open additional offices.
MergersCorp M&A International provides an extensive training and mentoring program led by our Managing Partners who are highly respected with many years of experience. The firm utilizes proprietary systems and the latest technology to give our advisors the cutting-edge tools needed to be successful in the business brokerage and M&A industry. A business background is preferred. Experience is not necessary.
- Valuing and assessing the saleability of each potential client’s company
- Explaining the services and benefits of working with MergersCorp M&A International
- Discussing with clients different exit options
- As a Deal Maker, you will interact directly with potential sellers.
Your specific duties as a Deal Maker will include:
- Contracting with clients to sell their business
- Negotiating the process, payment, advisory service, etc.
- Meeting or exceeding all sales and performance goals
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, including venture capital, private equity, strategy consulting, investment banking or corporate development experience
- Experience at a leading technology company, businesses
- Ability to manage complex processes from start to finish
- An ability to drive projects cross-functionally, synthesize feedback, develop agreement and create structure
- Strong Business English Skills