MergersCorp M&A International the Leader in Business Sales & Acquisitions is currently expanding and is actively seeking Advisors for our existing offices and Managing Partners to open additional offices.
MergersCorp M&A International provides an extensive training and mentoring program led by our Managing Partners who are highly respected with many years of experience. The firm utilizes proprietary systems and the latest technology to give our advisors the cutting-edge tools needed to be successful in the business brokerage and M&A industry. A business background is preferred. Experience is not necessary.
Become a Corporate Development Advisor
MergersCorp M&A International is seeking Associates to join our rapidly growing M&A practice. Successful candidates have strong cognitive and interpersonal abilities, want to develop their professional and personal skills and are motivated by the prospect of building a leading M&A advisory firm.
The Associate position at MergersCorp M&A International involves interacting closely with the firm’s senior bankers and clients’ senior executives. Our Associates are heavily involved in every aspect of an M&A transaction and ultimately, master the ability to execute a deal from start-to-finish. Given our global platform, Associates also receive a high level of exposure to international clients and buyers, thus further enhancing their experience.
- Support or lead as appropriate the day-to-day activities that will enable the execution of strategic transactions. Key activities will include conducting due diligence, developing financial analyses and models, and preparing presentations and business cases highlighting the financial and strategic implications of transactions for executive management and board approvals.
- Research and analyze trends in healthcare industry, particularly related to M&A and investment activities. Prepare regular updates on significant developments for presentation to executive management.
- Support the evaluation and preparation of recommendations for investments in strategic healthcare and technology focused private equity and venture capital funds. Monitor the activity and performance of those strategic funds in which Blue Cross of North Carolina has invested.
- Take initiative to make process improvements and standardize approaches.
- Execute on special ad-hoc projects for company leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree (where required)
- 3+ years of experience in related field
- In lieu of degree, 5+ years of experience in related field
- Nice to Have (preferred qualifications)
- Proficient with MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Skilled in building dynamic and detailed three-statement financial models, and conducting rigorous financial analysis.
- Experienced in executing M&A and investment transactions.
- Able to proactively collaborate across many functional areas and groups to support diligence and other transaction efforts.
- Strong Business English